Current Job Postings
Yellowhead Road & Bridge (Vanderhoof) is seeking an experienced and ambitious Red Seal Carpenter to join their Bridge Crew. Under the direction of the Bridge Superintendent, a successful applicant will be required to perform routine labor work in connection with maintenance, construction and re-construction of all types of bridges and structures. Typical duties will include bridge deck repair, concrete work, linseed oil application, bridge washing and working on various construction projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a dedicated team, contribute to essential infrastructure projects, and develop your skills in a supportive and dynamic environment.
- Class 5 License at minimum (Class 3 or 1 preferred; YRB can offer in-house Class 3 training).
- Preference will be given to applicant with Red Seal Carpenter certification.
- Prior experience in bridge construction, maintenance, and repair is an asset.
- Ability to interpret blueprints and technical drawings.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Strong commitment to safety protocols and procedures.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Geographical knowledge of the local area is an asset.
This job is scheduled for shift work with the opportunity for overtime. We look forward to receiving your application!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31.36 or $37.34 per hour (depending on Red Seal certification)
- 10 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Work Location: In person
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or visit our website yrb.ca for more information.
Join us in building a better future for our communities, and be a part of our talented team at YRB Vanderhoof!